The 'new look' Food For The Frugal

22 May, 2011

Ok. It's far too hard for me to get in here with  frugal recipes.


SO. 


I thought I might try something different. Each fortnight when I plan my shopping list, I'll post what we're having (which recipes) for the next 2 weeks.


My budget, although tight, gets us some decent meals. To feed our family of 4 - even though currently only 2 adults and a child eat - is $170 a fortnight. Most times I'm with in budget, sometimes over, rarely under. Never over $200 a fortnight though.


Where I get my recipes from will be part of the description, with a link if available.


Sometimes I use specific products that you may not have.  I do make stuff from scratch.


This will also help to remind me just what I have planned for the next few weeks. I'm always losing the piece of paper I've written the menu plan on!

Food For The Frugal Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino