Welcome!

21 May, 2010

Welcome to Food For The Frugal!


Last year at work, I had this idea to set up a website, with food ideas for those short on cash. A paid-to-use website appealed to me,  however, if you're short of cash, you're not going to want to pay to use a website, are you?


So, the idea sat on the back burner,  but I collect recipes that I like that I would have been able to have used. They're everywhere, cluttering my house. I did think to put some together and publish a "book" of sorts, but that might come down the track a bit later, possibly depending on the success of this blog.


So, I have been inspired by The $120 Food Challenge.


I am a mother of a 2-year-old, a part-time shift worker, housewife, student and wife to a hungry husband. The budget must be adhered to. Hopefully, this will help you with yours.


Best of luck
Rhianon

Food For The Frugal Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino